DUBLIN, IRL., (June 18, 2018) - AutoEntry, a global leader in automated data entry software for small businesses, has announced the launch of its partner program, which is now available to all accounting and bookkeeping firms, and those already leveraging AutoEntry to automate their bookkeeping data entry. By joining the program, partners will help clients become more productive and profitable through their use of AutoEntry, whilst benefiting from the generous incentives offered by the scheme.
AutoEntry has been adopted by over 2,000 accounting and bookkeeping firms, with over 50,000 small businesses set up on the platform. The aim of its partner program is to widen the reach of its global network and drive financial gains for businesses, by reducing administrative demands through automation.
The AutoEntry Partner Program offers a tiered range of subscriptions, which rewards partners with a range of benefits based on how many new customers deploy AutoEntry through their referral. Full product training and round-the-clock customer care is offered to all users, delivered by AutoEntry’s in-house support team.
Brendan Woods, CEO and founder of AutoEntry comments, “In an increasingly saturated market, with ever changing legislation and the rapid development of digital technologies, businesses have more challenges to overcome than ever before. Success depends on their ability to provide superior customer experiences whilst delivering their services in a timely and cost effective manner. This makes the adoption of the right software to automate labour intensive tasks no longer a nice-to-have.”
Brendan Woods continues, “With that in mind, we’re delighted to announce the launch of our highly anticipated partner program, to help more businesses work smarter and achieve more through digital innovation. We’ve compiled feedback from existing customers to craft a program which is accessible to firms of all shapes and sizes, and one which offers lucrative opportunities for revenue sharing and business growth. We’ve already received a tremendous amount of interest since launching the program and we look forward to working closely with these new associates in the months and years ahead.”
How AutoEntry Works
Available as a web and mobile app, AutoEntry accurately automates bookkeeping data entry into accounting software, and is compatible with all major accounting software providers, including QuickBooks, Xero, Sage and Reckon.
With its broad range of features AutoEntry drives unparallelled productivity gains. And with its cost effective pricing plans, it’s also up to 60% cheaper than alternative solutions.
Key features include:
- Flexible document capture: AutoEntry automates the capture of data from a broad range of documents including bank and credit card statements, bills, invoices, receipts and more
- Expenses folder: Upload expense receipts or invoices, adding these to expense reports before posting this information into accounting software
- Full line item detail: AutoEntry accurately captures full line items, including the description, unit price and quantity for each line
- Line item rules: Apply rules to intelligently categorise purchases at line item level by remembering full descriptions, specific words or part numbers (much like bank rules)
- Purchase order matching: AutoEntry enables captured invoices to be matched to open purchase orders
- User permissions: Set or restrict permissions in AutoEntry, to control the level of access users have to certain information
Benefits of the AutoEntry Partner Program
The number of clients a partner signs up to AutoEntry, determines their partner status and the correlating benefits they are eligible for.
Key benefits include:
- Offer added value to clients: Partners can offer substantial discounts to the clients they sign up, for their first six months of using the solution
- Earn revenue: Partners receive cashback based on how much their clients leverage AutoEntry
- Internal cost efficiencies: Partners receive complimentary AutoEntry credits, for use within their own practice
Helping Businesses Prepare for MTD
Despite additional delays to the planned roll out, HMRC’s ‘Making Tax Digital’ (MTD) will mean that from April 2019, organisations with a turnover above the VAT threshold of £85,000 will need to keep digital records, for VAT purposes.
Whilst this move may seem daunting for some, it actually heralds a new era of growth for businesses, powered by digital working. However, with less than a year to go, time is at a premium and businesses must prepare for change now. Accountants must plan ahead in order to incorporate strategic additions to their operating structure aligned to the legislation, whilst advising their clients on how they can successfully make the transition.
Alongside our partners, we’re helping more businesses get prepared ahead of these deadlines. And by deploying cloud-based software compliant with HMRC's digital tax platform, such as AutoEntry, they’re also benefiting from the significant operating efficiencies provided by automation. Namely the ability to improve accuracy, reduce costs and speed up processes associated with traditional bookkeeping and manual data entry.
Joining the AutoEntry Partner Program
AutoEntry has grown to be a valuable resource for Simply Balanced Solutions, helping the firm to drive efficiencies and higher revenues since its deployment. Therefore, it made sense for Simple Balanced Solutions to join the AutoEntry Partner Program.
Alison Edward, founder of Simply Balanced Solutions comments, “Long hours spent on manual processes diminishes profits and depletes the resources needed to drive business growth. With that in mind, we joined the AutoEntry Partner Program to help more of our clients profit from leveraging the solution as we have done. We were also keen to take advantage of the benefits the program offers to partners.”
How to Apply for the AutoEntry Partner Program
For all other information, visit www.autoentry.com/partner-program