The most flexible and fair in the industry
AutoEntry's pricing model is built on the principle of fairness: we are committed to finding what works for our clients.
All our plans are identical in terms of features. We do not hold anything back for different tiers as we want everybody to make the most out of AutoEntry. The only difference is the number of credits you spend on extractions.
What is a credit?
Credits are effectively the currency AutoEntry uses for you to avail of its processing for invoices/bills/receipts and bank/credit card statements.
Purchase/sale invoices, receipts, bills.
Purchase/sale invoices, bills, supplier statements.
Bank or credit card statements.
What is in it for you?
All plans include:
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited clients (For Accountants & Bookkeepers)
- Partner portal (For Accountants & Bookkeepers)
- Supplier invoices/bills
- Sales invoices/bills
- Supplier statements
- Credit notes
- Bank and card statements
- Employee expense claims
- Web portal file uploads, individually or in batches
- Auto-forwarding documents to the designated email address
- Phone app to capture receipts or paper invoices
- Document fetching from banks and suppliers
- Line-item extraction
- Auto-suggest supplier/customers
- Auto-suggest VAT codes
- Data exporting to CSV and other file formats
- Purchase order matching (QuickBooks and Xero only)
- Marking of the invoice/bill as paid
- Foreign currency management
- Custom categorisation rules
- Assign expenses as re-billable to a customer
- Manual invoice generation for the un-reconciled invoices within supplier statements
- Manual expense claim generation
- Non-reimbursable expense claim
- Expenses report
- Product and services tracking
- Automated supplier reconciliation
- Auto duplicate flagging
- Multiple-level approval for expenses
- and more!
- User-specific permissions
- Encryption across the platform
- 24/7 Phone
- 24/7 Email
- 24/7 Live chat
- Knowledge base
- Help Centre
- Partner Training
- Client onboarding service
The pricing is simple and the features you receive vs the other market offerings make it competitive (like line items and level of automation).
Frequently Asked Questions
AutoEntry accepts payment by credit/debit card only. We do not accept payments via PayPal or direct debit. As well as purchasing a subscription, you also have the option to purchase credits in bulk.
By default, we allow for a 200% credit overage (overdraft) on your chosen subscription for any unexpected spike in usage. These extra credits are simply added to your next bill. Otherwise, you can manually renew or change your subscription at any stage, or you can make a once-off purchase of credits in bulk without affecting your subscription.
Unused credits roll over for 3 months (90 days).
For any UK and Ireland* registered Non-Profit Organisations and Charities, AutoEntry offers a discount on any AutoEntry subscription. This discount is 50% off the standard subscription charges.
To avail of this discount, simply follow the correct link below to apply for the discount:
Current Customers - Already subscribed to a paid AutoEntry account
New Customers - Including those on the free trial
*Please note, due to the differences and local legislation in verifying a registered non-profit organisation or charity around the world, we've only rolled this out to UK&I registered companies at this time, but we will be expanding this, where possible, in the near future.
As an Accountant or Bookkeeper, you can join our Partner Program and offer your clients 50% off their subscription for the first six months and earn revenue on their AutoEntry purchases and free credits to help you run your own business. Visit our Partner Program page to learn more.
You can put your account effectively on hold for a small fee per month, for as long as you require, to preserve your data and retain the use of all the functions in AutoEntry. It is also helpful if you have unintentionally built up a large number of credits on your account.
Yes! You can cancel your subscription at any time (up to 24hrs before your monthly renewal) in your account settings. If a subscription is cancelled, your data will remain accessible in AutoEntry for a further 13 months before being deleted (our standard 13-month roll-over period) to allow you to download or copy any data you require.
For more FAQs, please visit the Getting Started section of our Help Centre.
Get started with AutoEntry in minutes. No credit card required. Cancel whenever you want.